The M.4 is an aggressively styled, muli-featured helmet that can be used in all forms of racing. The Snell SA2010 rated M.4 helmet features the largest size range of any Bell model, available in sizes XXS to 4XL.
With a lightweight composite shell and large eyeport, the M.4 is a great choice for racers who wear eye glasses or those who prefer a wider field of vision. The M.4 features a comfortable interior fit and maximum ventilation with full chin bar, forehead and top vents. The M.4 takes a 281 SRV Shield and each helmet comes with a clear shield and Bell visor strip as standard equipment.
The M.4 also features Bell's redesigned face piece with recessed areas that allow for seamless radio integration and easy installation. Racers can also customize the fit of the M.4 by using Bell's Cheek Pad Inserts in 5mm, 10mm, 15mm and 20mm sizes to tighten the fit in the cheek area. The The helmet is available in White and Rubberized Matte Black finish - the rubberized surface is more resistant
Bell M.4 Specs:
to finger prints and smudges than traditional flat or matte finishes. The M.4 is pre-drilled for use with head and neck restraint devices.
• All Purpose Helmet
• Lightweight Composite Shell Technology
• Aggressive Styling
• Large Eyeport
• Superior Chin Bar, Forehead & Top Ventilation
• Recessed Face Piece for Seamless Radio Integration
• Available in White and Rubberized Matte Black
• 281/3MM SRV Shield (SRV-2 Pivot System)
• E-Max Plus Multi Density Liner
• Comfortable Standard Interior
• Pre-Drilled for Head & Neck Restraint Device
• Snell SA2010 Certification